BENEFITS OF RELAXATION
Relaxation reduces stress and the symptoms of mental health conditions like depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia. Being relaxed can help ease stress and help you focus on important tasks. It can also relieve sleep problems. To relax means to calm the mind, the body, or both. Relaxation reduces the body’s metabolism. It increases the immune response, helps attention and decision making, and changes gene activities that are the opposite of those associated stress. With the AVACEN you may renew your mind, body, and spirit.
- Slowing heart rate.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Slowing your breathing rate.
- Improving digestion.
- Maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
- Reducing activity of stress hormones.
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles.
- Reducing muscle tension and chronic pain.